Roger Goff is an entertainment and corporate law specialist, with more than 30 years as an entertainment and corporate attorney, and entertainment producer.
Roger has handled hundreds of transactions across the industry spectrum including film, television, music, digital media and entertainment technology. He has represented financiers, producers, directors, writers, actors and other artists and entrepreneurs.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Contract negotiation and drafting for:
- Motion picture
- Digital media
- Entertainment technology, including:
- Due diligence
- Corporate formation
- Corporate dissolution
- Trademark searches and filings
- Copyright filings
- California (1988)
- Juris Doctor (1988), Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Dean‘s Honor List
- Bachelor of Arts (1979), University of California, Los Angeles